Auber packaging will pick a few caps from the mass products, and do the Opening Test for the Flip Top Cap on Cosmetic Tube before every delivery. This test could help us to make sure that the quality of cap. You can check more details in this video.
How to make silk-screen printing on laminated tube？ Following our camera to check the operation of automatic silk screen printer in the workshop. The ink will be applied on the laminated sheet when the blades are passing through the silk screen. If you want to learn more details, feel free to contact us.
The printing methods on laminated tubes are different from plastic squeeze tubes. Like we will weld the lami tubes after their printing, while we will extrude the PE tubes in round shape first.
Check more details about how does Auber Packaging make the offset printing on the lami tubes in this video.
Tuesday, factory show day. Auber packaging will show you how to weld the laminated tubes in our factory.
Unlike the PE cosmetic tubes, the laminated tubes are printed with CMYK flat printing, and after printing, they will be welded into round shape.
Wanna know more about the laminated tube production? Email us, we will share more.
Every batch of goods we will take part of them to test their functions before delivery. Here is the constant temperature incubator in our lab. Normally we will put the tubes into the incubator (around 113°F to 122°F) to check whether the printing will fade off after 24 hours.
Auber is a cosmetic tube factory since 2004 with a strict QC standard, if you are looking for squeeze tubes with good quality and factory price, why not try Auber?
Today, Auber packaging will show you the tail sealing process of cosmetic tubes in our factory.
Watching this video, you can see that all details are in order and professional.
Our machines seal the tail correctly by sensing eye mark to align the tube position, and then heating the tube tail with hot steam, clip the tail and cut off the excess finally.
1. Got clients’ inquiry, accurately understand clients' requirements & provide suggestions to help them finish the design for the squeeze tubes.
2. Quote based on clients’ designs.
3. Start PPS production after artworks & specifications approval and PPS cost received( VIP will no need the first time PPS cost).
4. Start the mass production after PPS approval, orders confirmed and deposit received.
5. Report the production status to the clients weekly after ordering.
6. Provide the QC report and mass products clear photos to clients after goods finished.
7. Deliver the goods after balance received.
8. Two years after service & quality assurance ( when the goods were stored in proper conditions by the clients).
This video will show you how Auber extrude the plastic squeeze tubes. The material will be pumped into the machine, heated and extruded into the cylinder shape, and then cut into the specific length. As one of the custom cosmetic packaging, Auber can make the plastic tube packaging in any size, any length and any color you want. Talk to us if you had any question. Auber will provide the packaging solutions with the 18 yrs experience.
Copyright © 2022 Auber Packaging Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.